Steven A. Curran, M.D.
Dr. Curran grew up in Nebraska where he completed his undergraduate training at the University of Nebraska in Omaha. He received his medical degree from Washington University Medical School in St. Louis, MO, graduating in the top one-third of his class. Dr. Curran completed his residency at the Family Practice Center, East Carolina University in Greenville, NC. He is Board Certified in Family Practice. Dr. Curran has been practicing in Fremont and Newark since 1990 and has extensive knowledge of occupational and industrial medicine. He speaks Spanish fluently. Dr. Curran enjoys travel, hiking, fitness and spending time with his family.
- 1983 - Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, University of Nebraska, Omaha Nebraska
- 1987 - Doctor of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- 1987-1989 - Residency: Family Practice Center, San Pedro Peninsula Hospital, San Pedro, California
- 1989-1990 - Residency: Family Practice Center, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
Certification and Licensure
- Board Certified: Family Practice
- California State Medical License
- Graduated top one-third of medical school class
- Graduated summa cum laude by University of Nebraska
- Outstanding Student, Chemistry Department 1983
Dr. Curran has been quoted and/or interviewed in a number of articles in the Tri-City Voice newspaper. Review articles.