Elizabeth Kurkjian, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
With the perspective of a female obstetrician/gynecologist, I am committed to providing women with the best health care possible, both medically and personally. My goal is to listen first, then provide you with up to date information. We all have many choices in our lives and this also applies to our health care. Working together, we can reach the best possible solution that meets your individual goals and needs.
- Minimally-invasive laparoscopic surgery
- General and high-risk obstetrics
- Preventative Care
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000
- Residency: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA
- Medical School: University of California, Irvine
- Bachelor of Science: Stanford University
- Staff Physician, Kaiser Permanente, Milpitas, CA 1997 to 2001
- Past Chairperson, Department of Ob/Gyn, Washington Hospital 2004 to 2006
- Private Practice since 2001
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- California Medical Association
- Alameda-Contra Costa Medical Association
- American Medical Association