Director of Revenue Cycle
Role and Responsibilities
The Director of Revenue Cycle directs and oversees the overall policies,
objectives, and initiatives of an organization's revenue cycle activities
to optimize the patient financial interaction along the care continuum.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. Working knowledge of billing procedures for Medicare, Medi-Cal, and
private insurance. Experience in managing medical billing and reimbursement
and managed care contracts desirable.
3. Knowledge of Federal, state and payer regulations regarding medical
4. 3-5 years of experience within medical billing, collections and/or reimbursement.
1. Business Acumen
2. Interpersonal Relationships
3. Change Agent
4. Collaboration Skills
5. Communication Proficiency
6. Decision Making
9. Problem Solving/Analysis
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled
status, or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time