Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by
compiling and analyzing account information. Maintains and balances subsidiary
accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions;
Roles and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for monthly general ledger
close. Assist in the preparation and distribution of financial statements.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts underlying general ledger data.
- Maintain general ledger, prepare trial balances; reconcile accounts and/or entries.
- Prepare financial statements including balance sheet, profit and loss,
and cash flow.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reports, including Budget vs.
Actual variance reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives.
- In-depth contractual allowance analysis with respect to payer mix.
- Participate in year-end audit preparation and compliance.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects, as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities
may change at any time with or without notice.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required
to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use
hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee
may occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.