Jelriza Mansouri, M.D.
Dr. Jelriza Mansouri is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist,
originally from the Philippines, who received her medical degree in Albany,
New York after completing her pre-medical training in San Jose, CA. She
went on to complete her obstetrics and gynecology internship and residency
in California at UC Davis Medical Center. Following her training, Dr.
Mansouri joined the United States Air Force at Scott AFB Women’s
Health Clinic in Belleville, Illinois, where she served for four years.
Dr. Mansouri comes to us most recently from Contra Costa Regional Medical
Center in Martinez, CA, where she has been performing the full scope of
obstetric and gynecological care. She is very happy to now be practicing
in an area closer to her family who resides in the East Bay Area.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internship and Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology: University of California
Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
- Medical School: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program: San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Marine Ecology/Biology: University of the Philippines,
Los Banos, Philippines
2299 Mowry Ave., #3C
Fremont, CA 94538