Stacie Macdonald, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Having been a teacher in the past, I am committed to educating my patients
about their health and empowering them in their health care decisions.
I truly enjoy being an OB/GYN which affords me the opportunity to work
with women throughout all of life’s stages. Each stage, beginning
with adolescence, throughout the reproductive years, and concluding with
menopause provides unique challenges to offer guidance.
- General and high risk obstetrics
- Minimally-invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Pelvic organ prolapse and bladder control
- Other Languages: Spanish
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005
- Residency: Robert Wood Johnson University of Medicine and Dentistry Of
New Jersey Cooper Hospital
- Medical School: St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts: Binghamton University, NY
- Private Practice since 2003
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Urogynecologic Society
- California Medical Association
- Alameda-Contra Costa Medical Association
2299 Mowry Ave., #3C
Fremont, CA 94538