The breasts are milk-secreting, glandular organs on the chest of a woman;
the human mammary gland.
Office Handouts, Brochures and Web Links
* Read the “What You Should Know About Breast Cancer Screening” handout
* Discover “What You Should Know About Breast Cancer” in
* Find a thorough guide to breast lumps at this
* View recommendations for overcoming breastfeeding problems
This document is a good checklist and tool for breast self-awareness.
* What is a breast infection? More information
at this link.
* Find out about medication use while breastfeeding
These links have relevant videos from the American College of Obstetricians
and Gynecologists (ACOG).
Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines
Breast Cancer Early Detection
More videos on breast health are available at
For more information on these or any other health conditions, please visit
our Health Library at