Washington Vein Rejuvenation Center
Non-invasive treatments for unsightly veins
Varicose veins and venous blemishes on the legs are common. They appear
as splotches, dots, bulges or spider shapes in the skin. More advanced,
neglected disease may result in leg swelling, itching, burning and even
Radiofrequency-based technologies and other minimally invasive treatments
at the Washington Vein Rejuvenation Center have made removing these unsightly
blemishes a quick process. The procedures we offer, most offered onsite
without a hospital visit, can have your legs looking and feeling years younger.
Meet the Team
Gabriel Herscu, MD
Sarah Wartman, MD, FACS
Joshua Amano, PA-C
Procedures performed at our center
Our state-of-the-art center offers a wide range of minimally and non-invasive
An ultrasound-guided, minimally invasive technique that treats varicose
veins, and takes place in an outpatient setting under local anesthesia.
This is another minimally invasive procedure for varicose veins, and also
takes place in an outpatient setting under local anesthesia.
A cosmetic medical procedure to treat spider veins and blood vessel malformations.
It is safe, quick and effective.
Advanced imaging of the veins through dye and catheter.
We also offer a full
vascular imaging laboratory on our premises.
Comments From Our Patient Surveys
- “I would recommend these doctors to any of my family members or friends.”
- “These are good and caring doctors and staff.”
- “Everyone on the staff went out of the way to make sure I was comfortable
and had plenty of information.”
- “The entire procedure was very smooth. Less than an hour and we were
leaving the office. Can’t ask for better.”
- “The entire group is very professional, and they help you understand
all the treatment possibilities.”
- “These are attentive, interested and involved health care providers.”
The Washington Vein Rejuvenation Center
39141 Civic Center Dr., Suite #335
Fremont, Calif. 94538 (map)
Appointments at mywtmf.com/appointments
or call 510.248.1850.