Don't delay your health care. It's safe to see your WTMF doctor.
The health and safety of our patients and providers has always been our
#1 priority. That’s why we’ve implemented precautions and
procedures that meet or exceed the Centers for Disease Control requirements.
Our safety measures:
- Rigorous infection prevention and cleaning
- Pre-screening in advance of appointments, procedures, admissions, and entry
- Mandatory masking and temperature checks for everyone prior to entry
- Testing for COVID-19, as appropriate
- Isolation and dedicated rooms for suspected and/or confirmed COVID-19 patients
- Patients with flu-like symptoms are directed to a dedicated location
- Physical distancing in all common areas
- Maintaining supplies of Personal Protective Equipment and ensuring appropriate use
- Offering telehealth and remote monitoring when appropriate
- Restricting the number of people in the clinic
- Hand sanitizer and tissue boxes throughout our sites
You can request an appointment in one of three ways.
Through contacting our locations and services
here, or by calling
- Through filling out the form at the right side of this page
If an in-person appointment is not required, a telehealth visit will be
scheduled. This means your scheduled appointment will be conducted via
phone, tablet or computer instead of in the doctor's office. Telehealth
visits are widely used by healthcare systems as a highly regarded alternative
to in-person visits. In a telehealth visit, Washington Township Medical
Foundation protects your health information through our secure network
and communication system.
Telehealth instructions are below. If you have questions or need assistance,
our well-trained team is ready to help you through the process.
Telehealth visits are NOT meant for emergencies––dial 911 or
go to your nearest emergency room.
As always, Washington Township Medical Foundation is open and ready to
take care of you while ensuring everyone’s safety.